By: Joseph Jacobs
Italian town situated on the Adriatic, about 28 miles east-southeast of Forli. It is noted as the place where Gershon Soncino produced a number of works in the period 1521 to 1526. Here he printed the third and rarest edition of the "Siddur Romagna" (1521), Joseph Albo's "'Iḳḳarim" (1522), Baḥya on the Pentateuch (1524-26), and Rashi's commentary (1526) as well as the "Agur" of Jacob b. Judah Landau (for a complete list see Soncino).
- Steinschneider, Cat. Bodl. col. 3055.