ABRAHAM BEN SOLOMON OF ZAMORA (Spain):
Eschatological writer of the thirteenth century. His work exists in the library of Munich (Codex 47, 7d), but has not yet been published. It has been conjectured by Zunz that one of Abraham ibn Ḥiyyah's works was dedicated to him. In the bibliographical sources, however, some confusion seems to exist between him and Solomon ben Abraham. There is a scribe of the same name who wrote in the year 1299 a codex found in the Saraval collection.
- Steinschneider, Cat. Bodl. cols. 2270, 2354;
- idem, Jüd. Lit. (see index);
- idem, Hebr. Bibl. iv. 109;
- idem, Leyden Catalogue, 162;
- idem, Munich Catalogue, 22, 46, 5;
- Zunz, addition to Leipsic Catalogue, 323.