ISRAELITISCHE WOCHENSCHRIFT FÜR DIE RELIGIÖSEN UND SOCIALEN INTERESSEN DES JUDENTHUMS:
Weekly journal, published at Breslau and later at Magdeburg. The first number appeared Jan. 5, 1870; the last toward the close of 1894. It was edited successively by A. Treuenfels and M. Rahmer. Together with the "Wochenschrift" were published three supplements: "Jüdisches Familienblatt," "Jüdisches Litteraturblatt," and "Homiletische Beilage." Its theological position was conservative.