NATHAN B. LABI (B. JUDAH):
German liturgist; lived at the beginning of the fourteenth century. He was the author of a liturgical work entitled "Sefer Maḥkim," and sometimes quoted as "Sefer ha-Minhagim." Though it was not published, the book was often used by other writers on the liturgy. Two copies of the manuscript are extant, one in Vienna and one in Hamburg.
- Joseph Colon, Responsa, No. 49;
- Benjacob, Oẓar ha-Sefarim, p. 320, No. 991;
- Zunz, Ritus, pp. 28, 202, 203;
- Fürst, Bibl. Jud. iii. 113, s.v. M. Popers;
- R. E. J. xxv. 67, note 1.